Pages

Saturday, April 10, 2010

My baby girl


It has been so long since I have dressed up my girl. We love to go shopping together to buy those skirts and blouses. She may have been born a boy, but has always preferred the girly things. It is so sweet that she loves to have her hair done. She loves to be dressed up. She does love to be clean and everything. It is so much fun to look for new bras and panties. It has been so much better than having to go shopping with a boy. It has always been those special moments that we share that bring mom and daughter together. She always looks so pretty when she is dressed up. I love to dress her up and love going out with her. She is such a pretty and feminine girl. She will forever be my baby girl, no matter how we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment