Pages

Sunday, August 29, 2010

My sweet girl

I got a call from my sweet girl. The calls are changing. I am now his girlfriend. We met up at the mall and she showed up in jeans and a Tshirt that was not flattering for her figure. I had already been shopping and looking for a nice outfit. I had already been in contact with her mom the day before for what to look for as far as an outfit. Her mom gave me the scoop. I had a nice outfit already chosen and ready. It was a cute gray skirt, nice cream blouse, nice matching panties and bra, 3 inch heels, and nylons. She was unsure about being dressed up in girl clothes. I took her to the dressing room and being dressed up. I went into the dressing room with her and dressed her up. She felt so pretty. I had her hair and make up done. She felt so pretty. She asked me if it was all right that I was with a girl. I was fine she was girl. I told her that I wanted to be with her. She asked me what kinds of things I wanted to be with her. I told her that I wanted to be with her and kiss her and have sex with her. I wanted to penetrate her pussy. She was quite shocked that I wanted to have sex with her and penetrate her sweet pussy.

No comments:

Post a Comment