Pages

Friday, September 10, 2010

My baby girl

My baby girl called this morning needing to feel pretty. She was in such need. We went to the hair salon to have her hair done up and went to her favorite beautician. We also went and had her make up done. Then we had manis and pedis done. That was one of the best things we had done. That was so sweet. She had a surprise for me. She brought an outfit to change into. She brought a cute pull over blouse, skirt, nylons, heels, panties, and bra. She changed there at the nail salon and came out dressed up so pretty. She surprised me by how pretty she looked for me. I loved the way she looked for me. I found that all the time we have shopped together that she has learned to shop for all the pretty clothes. She now knows how to shop for the pretty clothes herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment