Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

Shopping for a prom dress


Finally she accepted the fact that she is a girl and that she wears dresses, skirts, blouses and panties, we went to the mall. She looked absolutely darling in her outfit. She did not want to get out of the car. She knew that her girl friends would all be at the mall shopping for prom dressed. I told her that she needed to shop for her prom dress too. She told me that she was going in a tux. I told her that girls do not go in a tux. They go in pretty dresses. I told her that I had already been in the store and chose out a really pretty yellow dress that would look really good on her. She went back to the fitting room with the girl and tried it in. There was also some new lingerie I wanted her to try on with the dress. I wanted prom to be a really special night for her. She felt so pretty in her dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment