Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Dressing up for a wedding


There is nothing more beautiful than dressing up for a wedding. I love it when she tries and dresses up like a boy. She dresses up in a white shirt and a tie and pants. Then we meet up. I always have a spare set of skirt, panties, nylons, heels, and panties. I always make sure that I have my makeup bag just in case she does not bring her make up. She does not feel like she is a really pretty girl. I always make sure she feels like my pretty girl. There is something about making sure she is my pretty girl and feels like my pretty girl every day. She is so pretty when she wears the right clothes. She has to be forced to wear a pretty dress and have her hair and make up done. I love dressing her up in her pretty girl clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment