Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Getting ready with my daughter


I love it when my daughter helps me get dressed. She helped me brush my hair and watch me get dressed. I wanted her to feel more like a girl. I told her it was time to feel more girly. I told her it was time to get into her outfit. I told her I had a skirt and blouse ready for her. It was a sweet little black and red skirt and a cream blouse. I also had a pair of panties and bra for her. There were nylons and heels ready for her. I curled her hair and did her make up. I made her feel so pretty. I made her stand in front of the mirror and made her look at the girl that she is. I know that she is a sweet and pretty girl. She needs to know that she is a pretty girl. She needs to know that, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment