Pages

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Dress up for Mother's Day


Today we dressed up to go to Grandma's house. I asked what she had ready and it was just a T-shirt and jeans. I told her that in order to go to Grandma's we needed to put her into a dress. I originally stated that we could do a baby blue skirt with a pink blouse when she noticed the ivory dress with pink flowers on it. I was afraid on how she might react if that was the dress I originally picked out. She wanted to wear it anyways. We put the dress on and we went to Grandma's house. I told her that Grandma was the one who helped me pick out the dress. She felt so pretty in the dress. I loved seeing her in the dress. She looked so beautiful. She is my beautiful, special girl. I love seeing her look gorgeous in dresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment