Pages

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Dress up


It is always fun when I get to play dress up with my girl. She loves to wear pretty clothes and always thinks she should wear "boy clothes". I make sure that she is clean and ready for getting dressed up. Today I put her in a really pretty lemon yellow skirt and a cream blouse. We did make sure her make up was all done. She had on a pretty red lipstick. It is something that needs to happen every day. I said I spoke to her boss about her wearing skirts and blouses to work. I think she will be more comfortable in wearing those to work as opposed to pants, jeans and T-shirts. I want my girl to feel comfortable and be who she is. We talked about going to the mall to by a prom dress. She was asked to go to prom with a friend and I want to make sure that she is the belle of the ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment