Pages

Friday, May 14, 2010

My girl


Today she called wanting to go shopping for prom. She went out in a pretty skirt and blouse with her hair done up. She looked so beautiful just going out shopping. We tried on a pretty yellow dress for prom. She was wondering what her friend would think of her wearing a dress to prom. I told her that she did not have to worry about what her friend might think. I had already talked with her and she was fine with her wearing a pretty yellow dress to prom. She also worried about what her friend would think if they danced. Dancing is fun with the person who cares about you. She was worried about what might happen after prom. She is scared about sex. So we practiced sex. I took off her panties and had her lay down on the bed. I talked her through what it felt like to have a tongue on her clit and down on her pussy. I also told her that she might touch her tits and made sure that she knew that it felt good to be touched and have her tits played with. I made sure that she knew that her clit could feel so good when played with just right.

No comments:

Post a Comment