Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

My girl call

My girl called and wanted to be dressed up. It started out where she came home from school in "boy clothes". I order her to my room where I have a cute skirt and blouse chosen out to change her into. She goes into my room and I have her strip out of her "boy clothes" including her boy underwear. I put on a pair of yellow panties and bra. I make sure that she feels comfortable with my touch as I touch her pussy and breasts. Her nipples get hard as I make sure her breasts are in her bra correctly. I put her in a gray skirt and a lavender blouse. I did her hair and her make up. I put on 3 inch gray heels. I put her in front of the mirror and showed her how pretty she was. She was pretty and felt that she was a girl. She was unsure that she was a girl. I kept reminding her that she was a girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment