Pages

Friday, October 29, 2010

My girl


I love it when my girl calls. Today she emailed about a role play she wanted. She wanted me to bathe her in a bubble bath and take her back to her childhood and put her in diapers and dress her up in her little dresses. I did that. I made sure she was in her bubble bath and dried her off. It was sweet to make sure she was all clean. She was so sweet about it. She loved being in her bath. I laid her on the bed and put the cloth diaper on underneath her little bottom. I put the lotion and the powder on. I did the diaper and put the plastic diaper on over along with her little nylons. I put her cute little dress on along with her Mary Janes. She was so cute and excited to the point where she wet her diaper. I had to change her diaper. I did that and made sure she was all clean. I asked her if it felt good when mommy touched her and she wanted mommy to play with her pussy. I did that for her and she loved it when mommy played with her little pussy and held her close. I told her how much mommy loved her.

No comments:

Post a Comment