Pages

Sunday, October 10, 2010

My girl


My girl called me this morning and she wanted me to dress her up after she got out of the bath. She was a bit embarrassed because I was waiting there for her when she was getting out of the bath. She wrapped up in a towel. She did not want me to see her naked. She wanted to go to her room so she can get dressed. I took her to my room so that I could get her dressed. I had a black skirt with some red and white markings on it, a cream blouse, a matching bra and panties, nylons, and 3 inch black heels. I dressed her up and made her so pretty. I did her hair and her make up. We went out shopping for a prom dress. She felt so pretty. We went looking for a white prom dress for her and her girlfriend. She was embarrassed that we were shopping for dresses. She does not feel like a girl yet. I want her to feel more like a girl every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment